I am 53 years old with three children of my own, and many more that have adopted me over the years, all of which refer to me as "Moms". I owned a two acre bit of property in Moxee, Washington for a number of years and it was there that I learned, and became passionate about, self sufficiency. Life happens to all of us and unfortunately I had to return to what most of society would term a "traditional" life, working full time outside the home. Now that God in His infinite wisdom has brought me to the San Juan Islands, I am again able to pursue my passion for sufficiency in new a varied ways.
Posts by Sherrie:
- Living Off The Grid
- When is whale watching season?
- Best Place for Whale Watching in the San Juan Islands Washington
- Fishing for Lingcod, Cypress Island Washington
- Home Port: Cap Sante Boat Haven
- Cruising the San Juan Islands: Eliza, Vendovi, Cypress, and Jack Islands.
- Sucia Island, Cruising the San Juan Islands:
- Our love of the San Juan Islands; Passing it On.
- Fiddlehead Ferns With Peppers and Pasta
- The Gnomes of Stuart Island